MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEMS
Manufacturing Execution System, or MES, is an information system that drives the execution of manufacturing operations.
Critical Manufacturing MES provides manufacturers in demanding discrete industries a platform for Industry 4.0 success. It delivers reliable access to detailed and timely operational information with full context and intelligence for fast, confident decisions and profitable action.
To meet this goal MES performs a set of tasks in the shop floor that are integrated with other systems across the organization and supply chain:
- Monitoring and enforcing the correct execution of the production process
- Monitoring and controlling the material used in the production process
- Gathering information about the production process
- Providing the tools for the analysis of the data to optimize efficiency
- Delivering and managing work-instructions
- Providing the tools to solve problems and optimize procedures
Achievable in short time: increased efficiency and reduced costs
- Reduction of manufacturing cycle time
- Reduction of order lead time
- Reduction of direct labor costs
- Reduction of data entry time
- Reduction or elimination of paperwork
- Reduction of work in process (WIP) inventory
- Increase in machine utilization
Achievable in long time: overall improvement in processes
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improvement of regulatory compliance
- Increased agility and time to market
- Improvement of supply chain visibility
Why Critical Manufacturing MES?
Be ready for Industry 4.0 and its new process, technologies and millennial employees
Leverage a 3D Manufacturing Digital Twin to see what’s important and act on it
Show each group of system users what they need in ways that they love
Make production a transparent and innovative part of your enterprise and supply chain
Foster constant improvement by designing and executing experiments seamlessly
Critical Manufacturing MES for Electronics addresses the unique challenges of both OEM and contract manufacturers. It enables manufacturers to retain full visibility and traceability of process flow and routing, product details, component assembly, in-plant logistics, engineering, exceptions and specifications.