2F-85 and 2F-140 Grippers
The 2F-85 and 2F-140 Adaptive Grippers are the world’s best-selling grippers for collaborative robots. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applications with a fast time-to-production—no robotics expertise required. They’re key to a highly flexible and reliable robotic cell.
- Two wide stroke options: 85 mm and 140 mm.
- Patented finger design enables both internal and external parallel gripping, as well as a unique encompassing grip mode.
- One easy-to-use software interface for all Adaptive Gripper models.
- Built-in grip and dimension validation.
- Automatic part detection and position feedback.
- Robust, factory-proven hardware.
- High pinch force and payload.
Hand-E Adaptive Gripper
Robotiq’s Hand-E Adaptive Gripper can accomplish a variety of different production tasks.
- 50-mm stroke gripper model is suited to collaborative robots
- Integrates seamlessly with Robotiq’s Wrist Camera and FT 300 Force Torque Sensor
- Ergonomic shape for hand-guiding
- Intuitive interface for quick onboarding and use
- No training required
- Automatic part detection, position feedback, and part validation
- Precise and durable
- High force and payload
- Withstands harsh manufacturing conditions
FT 300 Force Torque Sensor
Transform your production process by automating the most advanced force-sensitive applications on the market. Program complex robot movements in minutes—no robotics expertise needed. The result is a strong and flexible robot cell.
- Built for compatibility with Universal Robots CB series
- Includes Force Copilot intuitive programming interface:
- Adjustable tool weight based on center of gravity
- Sensor value resetting
- Hand-guided robot movement
- Precise object placement
- Complex trajectories
- Constant force and stiffness for each axis
- Takes precise, repeatable, and high-resolution measurements
- Stiff metal composition ensures high accuracy
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
The 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper is ideal for advanced manufacturing and robotic research. It adapts to the object’s shape for a solid grip, so you can focus on the task and not the grasping.
- Get feedback from each finger.
- Install and program your robot in a few minutes with our Gripper URCap.
- 4 grip types
- Pinch Mode.
- Wide Mode.
- Scissor Mode.
- Basic Mode.